Q: How to size your jump rope
- A: Stand with one foot on the center of the rope.
- Pull the handles up towards your sides until the rope is taut.
- Ensure the top of the handles reaches your armpits.
- Based on your height, here are suggested jump rope lengths:
- If you're under 5 feet tall, opt for a 7 to 8-foot rope size Small
- For heights between 5 and 6 feet, consider an 8 to 9-foot rope.
- If you're over 6 feet tall, a 9-foot rope or longer may be suitable.
Remember, these are general recommendations, and personal preferences and jumping styles may vary. Adjustments can be made based on experience and comfort. Click here for guide.
Q: Do you offer workout and tutorial videos to go along with your jump ropes?
A: We do! We provide tutorials for our fitness lover customers. Workout tutorials are from beginners, intermediate to Advanced level so you can enjoy workout at home or anywhere without any trainer. to start your Jump Rope fitness training today.